Cato: The Command Launcher for Your Web Browser-: Most of us use the web browser with keyboard shortcuts and it is the best way to use any software with keyboard shortcuts to save time. As a Mechanical engineer in daily life I use Mechanical CAD software and SAP with a keyboard shortcut and it helps a lot to save my time and complete the task assigned to me on time. Most of all software and the browser-based tool can be customized with keyboard shortcuts.
- Awesome Tips to Use Photo EXIF Data to Find Your Stolen Camera
- How Remotely Access another Computer Using TeamViewer
- How To Create Notes In Chrome Browser And Save Directly To Google Docs
Cato: The Command Launcher for Your Web Browser-:
If you are a heavy internet user and works on lots of tabs at a time then switching between the tabs is a little bit time consuming, it would be great if you can switch between the tabs with command manager.
In this post, I will discuss about Cato chrome extension that will help you to use Google Chrome with the command line.
Feature List of Cato Chrome Extension-:
- – Bookmark and un-bookmark pages
- – Create new windows & tabs (including incognito)
- – Close tabs (single or multiple)
- – Copy the current URL
- – Calculate numbers with the built-in calculator
- – Change tabs
- – Detach tabs from their windows
- – Disable/Enable/Uninstall Extensions
- – Duplicate the current tab
- – Copy current URL
- – Detach tabs
- – Find bookmarks and open them
- – Play/Pause videos
- – Sort open tabs by URL
- – Merge all browser windows into one.
- – Open your Bookmarks, Downloads, History and Settings pages
- – Toggle Bookmark
- – Navigated your Pages & Tabs (Forward and back)
- .- Mute tabs
- – Toggle Fullscreen mode
- – Reload tabs (single or multiple)
- – Search Google, Youtube and Gmail (more coming soon)
Conclusions-: If you are a heavy Internet user and works on multiple tasks at a time then Cato command like Launcher will help you a lot to easily switching between the tabs.
- How to Copy Special Characters that are not on your keyboard
- How to Create Diagrams and Flowcharts in the Browser Itself
- How to Boost Downloading Speed with Speedbit
I hope you like my Post If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.