Cato: The Command Launcher for Your Web Browser-: Most of us use web browser with keyboard shortcuts and it is the best way to use any software with keyboard shortcuts to save time. As an Mechanical engineer in daily life i use Mechanical CAD software and SAP with keyboard shortcut and it helps a lot to save my time and complete the task assigned to me on time.Most of all software and browser based tool can be customize with keyboard shortcuts.
- Awesome Tips to Use Photo EXIF Data to Find Your Stolen Camera
- How Remotely Access another Computer Using TeamViewer
Cato: The Command Launcher for Your Web Browser-:
If you are a heavy internet user and works on lots of tab at a time then switching between the tabs is a little bit time consuming, it would be great if you can switch between the tabs with command manager.
In this post i will discuss about Cato chrome extension that will help you to use Google Chrome with command line.
Feature List of Cato Chrome Extension-:
- – Bookmark and un-bookmark pages
- – Create new windows & tabs (including incognito)
- – Close tabs (single or multiple)
- – Copy the current URL
- – Calculate numbers with the built-in calculator
- – Change tabs
- – Detach tabs from their windows
- – Disable/Enable/Uninstall Extensions
- – Duplicate the current tab
- – Copy current URL
- – Detach tabs
- – Find bookmarks and open them
- – Play/Pause videos
- – Sort open tabs by URL
- – Merge all browser windows into one.
- – Open your Bookmarks, Downloads, History and Settings pages
- – Toggle Bookmark
- – Navigated your Pages & Tabs (Forward and back)
- .- Mute tabs
- – Toggle Fullscreen mode
- – Reload tabs (single or multiple)
- – Search Google, Youtube and Gmail (more coming soon)
Conclusion-: If you are a heavy Internet user and works on multiple task at a time then Cato command like Launcher will help you a lot to easily switching between the tabs.
- How to Copy Special Characters that are not on your keyboard
- How to Create Diagrams and Flowcharts in the Browser Itself
I hope you like my Post , If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.