How to Create, Embed & Share Custom Google Maps Easily-: I came to know about Scribble Maps which is very useful to create Custom Maps which you can embed on your website and share with your friends.Scribble Maps used by students, Hobbyists, Government, and even the military For basic user you don’t need to create an account, you have to just head over to www.scribblemaps.com create your custom maps embed it on your website or blog or share it with your friends. Scribble maps provide both Desktop and Mobile Version to create custom Map.
Silent Features of ScribbleMaps-:
- Add Custom Images / Overlays
- Place Text
- Place Markers
- Draw Shapes
- Draw Great Circle Lines
- Create Map Embeds
- Create A Clickable Map
- Distance Calculator
- Area Calculator
- Create Maps on WordPress
- Create Map Images
- Create Map PDF
- Create KML Files
- Create GPX Files
- Create SHP Files
- Create DXF Files
- Send Maps to Friends
How to Use Scribblemaps to Create, Embed & Share Custom Google Maps Easily
- Log on to www.scribblemaps.com to create the map you have no need to create an account just click on Create Map.
2. Once you enter to the ScribbleMaps you can create your Custom Google Map with available tools.
3. Once you created your Custom Map you can save it in various Format.
- How Google creates a profile of yourself based on the sites you visit
- How to Find IMEI Number of your Lost Phone from your Google Account
- Google Chrome Tips & Tricks that Every Chrome User Must Know
I hope you like my Post on How to Create, Embed & Share Custom Google Maps Easily If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.