How To Hide Certain Images on Android Phone Using File Manager-: In this post, we will learn how to hide certain images appearing on your Phone Photo Gallary Especially Whatsapp images where we share personal images to someone and we would not want to someone see those images even our family member or close friends.
How to Hide certain Images on Android Phone Using File Manager
- First Download any File Manager you will get lots of file manager once you search on Google Play Store.
- Suppose you want to Hide WhatsApp Images Go To File Manager==>>Device==>WhatsApp==>Media==>WhatsApp Images
- Now Rename the Folder WhatsApp Images==> .WhatsApp Images ( Put Dot before the Folder Name)
Now Check Your Phone Gallery your WhatsApp Images will not be Visible the above procedure may be different depends on file manager you are using.
Conclusion-: Most of us share their mobile phone with their loved one , on android device image gallery shows all photos stored on your device, In this post i have explained how to hide certain images on android device especially images of instant messaging app like WhatsApp once you did that you can set app lock and share your mobile phone with your loved one.
- Zapya Android App Review for File Transfer Over Wi-Fi with High Speed
- How setup Android Phone Volume as per your Schedule
- Google’s Wallpaper App Brings Beautiful Backgrounds to Your Android Device
I hope you like my Post on How To Hide Certain Images On Android Phone Using File Manager If you like it, do me favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.