How Much Safe Are You on Social Networking Websites?-: Today social networking is the best way to connect people worldwide. in some recent years, the user of social networking website like Facebook has been grown rapidly. we can see the impact of Social Networking on our daily life.There are many advantages and disadvantages of social networking. one of the biggest disadvantages of social networking is “IDENTITY THEFT”. IDENTITY THEFT is done by a Social Engineer( Cracker, Hacker)to theft information from social networking website and used to spam mail and target on specific individual and companies.
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication on Facebook
- How to find out if your Google account has been Breached
Follow the following tips to make yourself safe on social networking websites.
1. Almost all social networking website providing a different level of security setting and Most of the all social Networking Website provides Two-Factor Authentication For Facebook You can Read my Post How to enable to Factor Authentication on Facebook .
2. Make your security setting such a way that your profile only viewed by the person you know.
3.Do not provide any type of sensational information on the profile of social networking website.
4. Do not accept a friend request from the unknown person.