How To Avoid your Gmail Account Get suspended-: Gmail is the one of the best e-mail service provided by Google. it got popular within a short span of time as compared to Yahoo! because of its extraordinary service and quality, some of the best quality of Gmail is faster file attachment, less spam and integration with third-party software using IMAP and POP. If you do not follow the Rules set by Google to use Gmail Your Gmail account get suspended and that will put you in trouble.
- How to Make Multiple Address of your Gmail Account
- How to Save any Email of Gmail to Dropbox with one click
Follow the following Steps To Avoid your Gmail Account Get suspend.
- Gmail providing 25 MB file attachment limit. Gmail having a daily limit on sending mail if you cross that limit might be your account get suspended. for more information rad program policies. limit for sending e-mail per day is 500 if cross that limits you will get the error ” 550 5.4.5 Daily sending quota exceeded”. If you want to s the nd larger file with Gmail, Upload your file to Google Drive and generate its link and insert that link to your mail for more info read my post How to Send Larger File With Gmail.
|Messages per day
Daily sending limit*
|2,000 (500 for trial accounts)|
Messages automatically forwarded from another account, not included in the daily sending limit
|Auto-forward mail filters
Account filters that automatically forward mail
|Recipients per message
Addresses in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields of a single email*
|2,000 (500 external)|
|Recipients per message sent via SMTP (by POP or IMAP users) or the Gmail API
Addresses in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields of a single email. Includes email sent using smtp-relay.gmail.com or smtp.gmail.com*
|Total recipients per day
Individual addresses count in every mail sent; 5 emails sent to 10 addresses count as 50 recipients*
|External recipients per day
Email addresses outside your primary domain, including domain aliases and alternate domains
|Unique recipients per day
Individual addresses count once a day; 5 emails sent to 10 addresses count as 10 unique recipients*
|3,000 (2,000 external, 500 externals for trial accounts)|
- If you are sending a single mail to the large recipient, many e-mail address of your recipient have broken then it may lead you to get your account suspended. so check e-mail address of your recipient before hit send.
- Always check your Gmail account once in 9 months to prevent your Gmail account to get suspended.
- There is also a limit for mail recipients. For example, to how many recipients you can send a single message. If you try to exceed the limit your account may get suspended. Sometimes account temporary disable if you send single message to above 100 recipients at a single time,
- Free Great Email Templates to Enhance Your Gmail Experience
- Send SMS Remainder of urgent E-mails to any mobile from your Gmail
Note: you should use the Google apps or Google groups to send a single message to a number of users.
- Always be sure the recipient’s email address is correct. This also a big region to account gets suspended due to send too many undeliverable messages.
- This is advisable to avoid sending spam messages. Do not send junk email, chain mail, unsolicited emails or do not send mail to unknown recipients. If someone complains you, then there may be chances that Google suspends your account.
- Always try to fix your message sizes and watch for storage capacity. Personal Gmail account has 15GB of free storage or 300GB for work accounts. Email attachments files cannot exceed 25MB.
Using the above steps Google account user can avoid to get Gmail account suspended. In any cause you face Gmail account suspense error multiple times, then you should look at the third-party team to fix these issues instantly. Call at Gmail customer care phone Number @ 1-800-815-9383. For G Suite.
Conclusion-: Taking precaution is always better that cure , so follow above method to avoid your gmail account get suspended , Also take back up of your data store with Google Account on time to time basis.
- How to find out if your Google account has been Breached
- How to Set up Recovery Options for your Google Account