How to Boost Downloading Speed with Speedbit-: Generally when you download anything over the Internet it decreases our Internet speed if you are not using Internet connection of high bandwidth ( Broadband). if you can not afford the cost of broadband connection still you can enjoy browsing and download at the same time with the help of download manager.
If you use a download manager for downloading, if suddenly your download got break then you have no any need to download it from start, Download manager provides facility to continue it. if suppose that 10 MB of a file takes 1 hour for downloading it but with the help of download manager you can download it in 10 minutes so you can imagine the power of Download Manager.
- How to Boost Broadband Speed By Tweaking TCP Global Parameters in Windows
- How to Boost Internet Speed by Combining Two Networks in Windows
How to Boost Downloading Speed with Speedbit-:
You can get free download manager from www.speedbit.com. Speedbit provides a different type of download accelerator. Speedbit is a leader in downloading acceleration technology which founded in the year 1999. Speedbit provides a variety of products and services that ease and enhance some of the most common Internet and web related activities.
Speedbit patented multi-channel technology maximize bandwidth to ensure content downloading and streaming is delivered to the user from the fastest and most reliable sources. Speddbit has tens of millions of user worldwide. who have chosen to opt-in and use the various free and paid for products and services.
What we can do with Speedbit Download Accelerator Plus ( DAP)-:
1. Mirroring Speed boost to download from the fastest sources.
2. Built-in Twitter integration on to tweet directly from DAP.
3. Designed for premium Rapid share download acceleration.
4. It is currently available in 38 languages
For More information
Conclusion-: Speedbit is a good online tool to download the files at super speed when you are struggling with slow Internet connection best feature of Speedbit is Resume feature to resume any broken download.
- How to Customize Folders With Different Colors in Windows
- How to Disable the Recent Document History in Windows