How To Access Google Translate without Internet Connection-: Google Translate is a free multilingual statistical machine translation service provided by Google to translate text, speech, images, or real-time video from one language into another. It offers a web interface, mobile interfaces for Android and iOS, and an API that developers can use to build browser extensions, applications and other software. As of March 2016, Google Translate supports 103 languages at various levels and serves over 200 million people daily.
Have you ever found yourself in a foreign country, wishing you knew how to say “I’m lost!” or “I’m allergic to peanuts”? The Internet and services like Google Translate can help—but what if you don’t have a connection?
Google Launched offline language packages for Google Translate on Android (2.3 and above) You can select [Offline Languages] in the app menu to see all the offline language packages available for download. To enable offline translation between any two languages, you just need to select them in the offline languages menu. Once the packages are downloaded, you’re good to go.
While the offline models are less comprehensive than their online equivalents, they are perfect for translating in a pinch when you are traveling abroad with poor reception or without mobile data access.
You can download languages onto your device so you can use the Translate app when you’re offline. This is helpful when you don’t have an Internet connection.
Download languages to use offline (Android only)
1. Open the Translate app on your Android device .
2. Touch a language name at the top of the screen.
3. To the right of the language name, touch download . If you don’t see the download icon next to a language, it isn’t available for download.
4. When the language is done downloading, you’ll see a check mark .
Keep in mind:
• Not all offline languages can be used for instant camera translations. See the offline languages available for instant camera translations.
• To avoid potential delays or extra data usage charges, only download when you’re on Wi-Fi.
• For iPhone and iPad, you can only download offline languages for instant camera translations.
Conclusion-: Google translate is the most popular translator service over internet , with new neural machine translation with Google Translate is amazing and now translation is more accurate , now Google translate support most widely used six Indian language.