Sending private messages through back channels is nothing new there are so many services available on web. We do it all the time with emails and direct messages on multiple services. However, sometimes information is just too sensitive to keep around once it’s been sent. It would be great to have messages self-destruct after being read if you want to send self-destruct confidential messages then Privnote service is for you.
The Best reason to use Privnote?
“If you send a note and suddenly regret having done so, you can click the link yourself which will destroy the note and prevent the receiver to read it.”
How to Create Text Notes That will Self-Destruct after Being Read Using Privnote
- Log on to Type Your Private Note, Once you typed your Private Note You can Set expiry time for it and then click on Create Note
2. Before Creating your note you can set Manual Password and Destruction Notification to whom you’re going to send a private note.
- How to save up to 95% memory and Reduce Web Clutter in Google Chrome
- How to Organize, Share and Encrypt Files Among All Cloud Storage with a Single Login
- How to Increase Gaming Performance With Game Fire
Is Privnote Messages are Secure ?
Privnote provides security in numerous ways. You’ll notice that all links generated after creating a note , to begin with, “https” Protocol . This means that the link has a certain level of security associated with it to prevent eavesdropping. However, I wouldn’t recommend taking the service too seriously and start sending confidential and secure files. But for secret love notes, messages, and meeting locations, Privnote would be a cool and fun service to use.