How To Make Ringtone by Cutting and Editing MP3 Files-: Many time we like middle portion of the song but many of us do not know how to trim and cut specific portion of an MP3 file to set it as a mobile ringtone. now there are many MP3 cutters and editor is available on the web one of them is MP3 Editor which available for all mobile operating system with this app help we can trim the music file as per our requirement. with the help of this application, we can also edit live audio files. this app supports almost all audio format.
MP3 cutter is the best tool for editing music files in a convenient and easy way. This application also supports merging of audio files.The application is designed to make music editing so easy and fun.
- How to Find IMEI Number of your Lost Phone from your Google Account
- How to see all Your Activity Recorded by Google
- How Google creates a profile of yourself based on the sites you visit
Silent Features of MP3 Cutter:
– List all the MP3 songs from the SD card.
– Choose the MP3 files from the list.
– Cut the file using forward and backwards selector.
– Integrated MP3 player helps you to play before cutting.
– You can save the file to SD card.
– Set the edited file as a ring tone.
This app is base on Ringdroid code and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
To download Ringtone Cutter application on your android App Click Here.
I hope you like my Article about Make you Ringtone by Cutting and Editing MP3 File If you like it, do me favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider subscribing to Techfloyd by Email for latest technical tips. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.