How to Save, Encrypt and Backup all your passwords and logins with LastPass Firefox Extension-: LastPass is a password manager that simplifies everything you do online by remembering your passwords, logging into your sites with one click, creating strong passwords for every account, and so much more.With LastPass, you only remember one master password and LastPass takes care of the rest. It fills your logins for you and instantly syncs from your desktop to your laptop, your computer to your smartphone, your tablet to the web, so you never struggle to remember another password. LastPass is free no matter what device you use!
Why Use a LastPassPassword Manager?
- Save, encrypt and backup all your passwords and logins, automatically
- Sync your data no matter which browser, computer, or mobile device you use
- Only one strong master password to remember
- Securely store more logins, with more universal recognition of websites, including bank logins
- All the features you need to be more productive and efficient
- Only YOU know your master password, LastPass never has your key
- Secure offline access to your data via the browser extensions and mobile apps.
- Firefox lover Must Know 50+ Mozilla Firefox Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Increase the Speed of Firefox Browser
Save Everything & Increase Productivity With Last Pass:
- Store login usernames and passwords for all online accounts
- Fill web logins automatically – no typing required!
- Checkout fast with shopping profiles
- Create Secure Notes to store memberships, credit cards, & other important records
- Attach documents, PDFs, images, audio, and more
- Keep everything organized in a searchable “vault”
- Collaborate with others with more secure password sharing features
LastPass Provides Universal Access:
- Add LastPass to any browser on any computer
- Login with the same LastPass account everywhere
- Sync all of your passwords and data automatically
- Have convenient access to your passwords on all your devices, including any desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet
How LastPass Keeps Security on Top Priority:
- Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones
- Change passwords automatically on over 75 sites with Auto-Password Change
- Create strong, unique passwords as you sign up for new websites
- Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication
- Audit your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
- Flexible security features like autologoff options and master password reprompts
Only you know your master password, and only you can access your vault. Your master password is never shared with LastPass. That’s why millions of people and businesses trust LastPass to keep their information safe. We protect your data at every step.
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop or laptop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features, like family password sharing, 1 GB of encrypted file storage, Premium two-factor authentication options like YubiKey, and priority tech support. Learn more at https://lastpass.com/go-premium
Learn about more features and get LastPass for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera from www.LastPass.com.
Conclusion-: Using different password on different website is smart idea but some time it get very complicated to remember those password and writing down all password at one location could be very risky. Last Pass is very smart password manager which store your password so that you have no need to enter password the password again and again.Last pass also provides Vault feature where you can store your confidential details.one the awesome feature of Last Pass is Location comparison , if last Pass finds you are login not from your usual location it will ask you to verify your account by sending a mail to your registered email ID.