How To Sync Data Between Different Operating Systems-: There are two methods to connect two or more system one is with wire and the second one is wireless.Network Connection could be a little bit tricky for those who have no idea about computer networking for those there is a simple solution to sync data between the same OS but also for different one to do this Simply log on www.allwaysync.com and download it and the best thing is that it is free for personal use.
How To Sync Data Between Different Operating System Using AllwaySync
AllwaySync uses innovative synchronisation algorithms to synchronise your data between desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives, Remote FTP/SFTP and WebDAV servers, various online data storages and more. Data compression and encryption are supported. It combines bulletproof reliability with extremely easy-to-use interface. Allway Sync also can synchronise your PC data with a Mac via Sync Gateway.
Silent Features of AllwaySync-:
Free for moderate personal use
- It’s a free Sync Software (with limitations, see details).
- Does not contain any spyware, adware, or malware.
- You can install this PC sync software on as many computers as you need.
- Licenses for business use are available.
Easy to use Windows interface
- Complete multiple-folder synchronisation routinely with just one click.
- Automatic, on-screen, context-sensitive hints.
- Simple setup lets you start right away.
- Multilingual user interfaces localised to support more than 30 languages.
Real all-way file and folder synchronisation
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a database.
- Innovative algorithms do not rely on system clock accuracy.
- True folder (directory) synchronisation.
- Supports virtually all file systems.
- Edition to install onto a USB drive is available.
Conclusion-: If you use different operating system in your daily life then Allwaysync will be a Good option for you to sync data between different operating system.
- How to Create your own Run Commands in Windows
- How to Optimize Internet Download Manager Speed on Windows