How To Track Your Loved one with Google Trusted Contacts App-: In my last most I have written about 5 best Android App for Women’s Security .We always care about our Loved ones if they frequently travelling alone. In this post We will Learn how we can track the current location of our loved ones Using Google Trusted contact App.
How To Track Your Loved ones with Google Trusted Contacts App-:
Now select the contacts to whom you want to share your location. You can configure your location report for the specific period of time like the situation you are going to out of the City else by default App will track your current location and send a report to your selected contact. If you want to somewhere which you do not want to disclose your location with your loved ones you can turn off your location sharing.
Features of Google Trusted Contact App-:
• Add your closest friends and family as trusted contacts.
• Allow trusted contacts to request your location. If everything’s fine, you can deny the request. If you’re unable to respond, your last known location is shared automatically within a custom timeframe (works even if you’re offline or your phone is out of battery).
• Proactively share your location if you feel unsafe or find yourself in an emergency.
• Schedule a location alert for a future time.
• Your trusted contacts can see your phone’s activity status to quickly know you’re OK.
• Integration with Google Maps location sharing, so you can easily enable permanent location sharing with selected contacts and find them directly within Google Maps.
Whether you’re online or offline, in an emergency or just need reassurance, Trusted Contacts connects you with the people you care about most at the times you need them most.
Conclusion-: Google Trusted Contact App is a Good Android App to keep watch on your loved one If you want to somewhere which you do not want to disclose your location with your loved ones you can turn off your location sharing.
- Essential Battery Life Saving Tips that Every Android User Must Know
- How to Use Your Face to Lock Android Apps and know who tried to unlock your Device