By default, Windows opens it’s programs in a “Normal” window size, meaning its dimensions won’t fill the entire screen. While users may easily maximise the window’s size by clicking the middle icon in the upper right-hand corner, many don’t like having to repeat the action everytime they start a program. To force Windows to open a program in full-screen mode proceed through the steps in the following section.
- Right-click on any Windows shortcut and click Properties or you can right click on any program in the start menu.
- In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab (as shown below).
- Locate the Run: section, and then click the down arrow on the right-hand side.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, choose Maximized.
- Click Apply, and then OK. The program should now open in a full window.
- How to Find if someone used your PC using Windows Event Viewer
- Free software that will keep Window OS Healthy
- How to Find out if someone Executed Program in Your PC absence of you
I hope you like my Post on How to Make Windows Programs open as Full Screen If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You can also leave a comment in comment section.You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.