How Google creates a profile of yourself based on the sites you visit-: Google record each and every activity you do online with Google Account on the basis of your online activity Google creates a profile of yourself, guessing your age, gender and interests and then use this data to serve you more relevant ads and it seems to be very interesting that how Google monitor our all online activity according to topic and define our age range.
- How Google creates a profile of yourself based on the sites you visit
- How Google Finds Web Pages According to Search Query?
- How is Googling Damaging our Earth?
How Google creates a profile of yourself based on the sites you visit-:
Below snapshot shows the list of interest you have chosen, on the basis of your interest, Google shows you ads. Google opts interest-based advertising you can filter out your interest so that Google will show ads relevant to your interest. www.google.com/settings/ads
On the basis of your Internet surfing and your interest, Google tries to guess your age. You can go to ad setting page www.google.com/settings/ads and check out how Google Guess your age. Learn More About How Google Ads Works Click Here
- Keep watch on your Gmail Account with a Remote sign out feature of Gmail
- How to Send Larger File With Gmail
- How Much Are Safe You on Social Networking Websites?
I hope you like my Post If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.