Google’s Wallpaper App Brings Beautiful Backgrounds to Your Android Device-: There are so many application and free stock images are available on the web where you where you can choose an image an make your wallpaper but when it comes with Google then it will be something different an amazing. With Google’s Wallpaper app you can do something amazing and extraordinary with your Android device background.Wallpaper collections are a dime a dozen on Google Play, but the big G thinks it can do better with its new Android app.
Google’s Wallpapers brings a ton of backgrounds to pretty up your device, sorted into categories like Landscapes, Cityscapes, Life, Textures and Earth. The app pulls in imagery from Google Earth and partners like 500px, and so far, the collection looks good. You’ll find loads of striking photos to suit your home screen setup, and it looks like Google has carefully curated pictures that work well with portrait orientation.
In addition to rifling through each section and picking one out, you can also set a live wallpaper that changes up your background once a day with images from any of the above categories.
- How to Backup Android Phone Contacts to Your Google Account
- How setup Android Phone Volume as per your Schedule
The app also lets you look through live and still wallpapers already stored on your device. If you’re running Android 7.0 or newer, you can set different images for your home screen and lock screen.
Top Features of Google’s Wallpaper App.
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos, an image from the Google Earth collection, a scenic landscape from Google+, and more. Change it as often as you like, so your phone always represents your style.
- Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth, Google+, and other partners.
- Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen, and keep one for yourself on your home screen. (Requires Android™ 7.0, Nougat, and above.)
- Start each day fresh. Pick your favourite category and you’ll get a new wallpaper image each day.
- With Google Wallpaper you can set different Wallpaper for Home screen, Lock Screen.
- With Google Wallpaper you can preview and position your wallpaper before setting it.
Personally, I enjoy the quirky and colourful original designs offered up by Backdrops, but this is great for when you want photographic backgrounds. To Install Google Wallpaper App on Android Device Click Here.
- How to Create Google Alerts of Your Interest
- How to Generate QR Code of Any Web Page Using Google URL Shortener
I hope you like my Post If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.