How to Create Video Clips In VLC Media Player-: VLC media player (commonly known as VLC) is a portable, free and open-source, cross-platform media player and streaming media server written by the VideoLAN project. VLC media player supports many audio and video compression methods and file formats, including DVD-Video, video CD and streaming protocols. It is able to stream over the computer network and to transcode multimedia files.
- How To Access Chrome Bookmarks and Settings Among your All Devices
- How To Access Google Translate without Internet Connection
How To Create Video Clips In VLC Player-:
Video Format supported by VLC
The default distribution of VLC includes a large number of free decoding and encoding libraries, avoiding the need for finding/calibrating proprietary plugins. Many of VLC’s codecs are provided by the libavcodec library from the FFmpeg project, but it uses mainly its own muxer and demuxers and its own protocols implementations. It also gained distinction as the first player to support playback of encrypted DVDs on Linux and OS X by using the libdvdcss DVD decryption library.
Audio Format Supported by VLC
VLC is the best media player as compared to other media player, We know VLC as a media player but with that media player, you can be a creative side from the thoughts which are hidden in you. You can then make the clips of videos with your collection of family, friends or even events. There you can able to do things neat from these VLC thus which offers you a superfast way to create clips for later editing or the enjoyment you deserve.
Creating Video Clips Using VLC Player
- Begin the video editing by downloading and installing the VLC media player.
- Download VLC Player From Official Site (if you don’t have on your computer).
- You need to perform the following steps in recording the videos using VLC.
- At first, open the VLC and open the Menu in the labelled view therefore in the menu select the Advanced Controls.
- Moreover, open the video which you wish to take a cut from, then choose the slider to navigate to the time you wish to begin recording. Although the frame by frame button which is been displayed in the VLC menu which is located to the right of the Advanced controls. There you will be allowed to pinpoint the exact time you really wish to begin recording.
- There you can be able to view the frame by frame option when you enabled the advanced option in the VLC media player. You can even set the desired frame as per the requirement of the video and depends on the user’s choice.
- The all you need to do is that press the Record button on the left end of the Advanced Controls. Once the recording is stopped then you can be able to press the play button and which allows the video to play through the section you have saved. More at the end of the desired section you can press the Record button again.
- Thus the video which is been cut will then be saved automatically by VLC in Windows 7 where the video will be placed in the video library. So start sharing video clips with your friends or you can even keep that treasured moment for later.
Conclusion-: VLC media player is an Awesome media player to play any type of file. it more capable than other media player. Creating video clips in VLC media player is one of the awesome features of VLC Media Player.