How to Get new Mail Notification of Gmail Using Chrome Extension-: To check new emails we have to log on into our Gmail account with the help of Checker Plus for Gmail Extension we can get notification of new Gmail messages without login into our account.
Silent Features of Checker Plus for Gmail Chrome Extension:
• Checker Plus for Gmail Supports Push Notifications
• Checker Plus for Gmail Supports Inbox by Gmail
• Checker Plus for Gmail having Beautiful Material Design
• With Checker Plus for Gmail See the people emailing you just like in the Gmail chat notification, with an option to show their contact photos or your assigned photos for them.
• Checker Plus for Gmail Supports Voice notification: If you get an email while you’re busy watching a movie or cooking dinner this extension can optionally read it out loud ie. “Jason says, dinner at my place”. It’s great for the visually impaired.
• Checker Plus for Gmail having The Option to monitor any Gmail or custom labels.
• Checker Plus for Gmail having The Option to run in this notifier in the background when Google Chrome is closed and still get new email alerts
• Checker Plus for Gmail having Popup mail preview window to read, archive, mark as read or delete emails without leaving the current tab (or option to go directly to your Gmail tab)
• Checker Plus for Gmail having Supports offline view.
• Checker Plus for Gmail having Can also be used as a widget for the extension “Awesome New Tab Page” (ANTP) which supports multiple accounts
• Checker Plus for Gmail having Desktop sound or voice notifications when new mail arrives or add your own sounds
• Checker Plus for Gmail having Support for multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts
- Free Great Email Templates to Enhance Your Gmail Experience
- Send SMS Remainder of urgent E-mails to any mobile from your Gmail
- Keep watch on your Gmail Account with Remote sign out feature of Gmail
I hope you like my Post on How to Get new Mail Notification of Gmail Using Chrome Extension If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Join Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.