How to Automatically Repeat YouTube Videos-: YouTube is the Biggest Entertainment portal on Web. We use YouTube as a mode of entertainment in our Daily life. Offline Download, YouTube TV Mode, Live Broadcasting are some of the cool features of YouTube.
YouTube does not allow you to automatically repeat your favourite YouTube video, but there are plenty of third-party services that allows you to repeat any video. Follow the steps below to repeat any of your favourite YouTube videos.
How to Automatically Repeat YouTube Videos
Browse to your favourite video and edit the URL in the address bar. Below is an example of the video URL we are editing, this URL could be changed to your favourite video or music video.
Remove Everything before Youtube and add repeat after youtube and hit enter. For Example
- Song URL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiGdsH1g20k
- After Removing everything before Youtube Youtube.com/watch?v=eiGdsH1g20k
- Now add repeat Youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=eiGdsH1g20k and Press Enter.
- How to Watch YouTube Channels in TV Mode
- YouTube Plus Most Useful Firefox Extension For YouTube Lover
- How to Create your own Music Playlist using YouTube
I hope you like my Post on How to Automatically Repeat YouTube Videos If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.