To explain something with images to someone we usually take a screenshot and edit it with the help of Explain and Send Screenshots Chrome extension we can Capture any part of a webpage, explain it with arrows, circles, text and share it on Facebook or Twitter.
Silent Features of Capture, Explain and Send Screenshots Chrome Extensions:
• Quick and clean interface
• Much safer than the rest. NO permissions required!
• Supports “Save to Google Drive”
• Optional right-click context menu for quick screen captures
• Assign shortcut keys, details here: http://goo.gl/OZXCc8
Take a full or partial snapshot of any website or even upload an image to the cloud that you’d like to share or send to someone. You can draw arrows, lines, circles to point out things or even move, erase or delete selections and even annotate the snapshot by placing text right on the image.
Then you can copy the image to the clipboard and paste it into your email or download the image onto your desktop. You can also get a direct link to the image and share it on Facebook or Twitter with direct links to the image.
- How to Manage Multiple Cloud Storage Using Multicloud
- How to Print Web Pages Without the Clutter
- How to Quickly Edit PDFs in the Browser Itself
I hope you like my Post on How to Capture, Explain and Send Screenshots with a Direct Link If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Join Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.