How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail-: Gmail is the ahead with the other email service provider because of its extraordinary Quality and Gmail Users are well aware of that.As of February 2016, Gmail has one billion active users worldwide and was the first app on the Google Play Store to hit one billion installations on Android devices. According to a 2014 estimate, 60% of mid-sized US companies, and 92% of startups were using Gmail.
there are times when you need to forward multiple emails. Doing it one by one can be a very frustrating task. Currently the no feature in Gmail by default to Forwarding multiple emails in Gmail but with the help of Multi Forward for Gmail Chrome Extension we can forward multiple emails.
How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail using Multi Forward For Gmail Chrome Extension
Multi Forward for Gmail is a Chrome extension to forward multiple emails at once through the Gmail website. The extension currently has greater than 70K users on the Chrome web store.
Step 1-: Install the extension from the Chrome web store.
Step 2 -: Go to Gmail and select emails to forward.Click on the Multi forward icon on the Gmail toolbar.
Step 3-: Authenticate if necessary.
Step 4 -: mailsEnter the recipients.Click on the Multi-Forward button to forward the see emails.
Step 5 -: Wait till the forward completes.
Video on How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail using Multi Forward For Gmail Chrome Extension
A total of about 100 emails can be forwarded in a day using this extension. This limit is imposed by Google itself. However, if you have a Google Apps for Work/Edu/Gov account, then you can forward about 1500 emails per day.
Essential Notes about Multi Forward for Gmail Chrome Extension
- Whenever you forward a thread(a group of related emails clubbed together in Gmail) using this extension, the extension will forward the last/latest message of that thread. Since this may be confusing to some users, it is recommended that users turn off the Conversation View in Gmail.
- The extension adds the label multi-forward to the forwarded threads. This allows you to easily find the forwarded emails in the Gmail web interface.
- Currently, some inline images are not correctly rendered in forwarded emails.
- In case some emails were not forward successfully, check Gmail’s SENT folder to find which emails were forward successfully.
- Free Great Email Templates to Enhance Your Gmail Experience
- Send SMS Remainder of urgent E-mails to any mobile from your Gmail
- Keep watch on your Gmail Account with Remote sign out feature of Gmail
I hope you like my Post on How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.