- How Remotely Access another Computer Using Google Chrome
- How to Capture, Explain and Send Screenshots with a Direct Link
- How to Clear HSTS Settings in Chrome and Firefox
- New clean layout for optimal readability.
- Great modern typography.
- Conveniently fixed table-of-contents.
- Quick preview when hovering over links.
- Multi-language search with thumbnails.
- Beautiful, immersive cover photos.
- Larger photos and better media gallery.
- Easy article narration and audio playback.
- Color, font and layout personalization.
while browsing Wikipedia you will get the option to read with Wikiwand once you install the extension. After installation of extension if you open anything through Wikipedia, if that article is on Wikiwand, it will automatically open with Wikiwand, this extension works in the very simple way The extension replaces links to Wikipedia articles with links to the same article on Wikiwand.
- How to add GIF Images to Gmail Messages
- How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail
- How to Read Web Pages Offline with Chrome on Android
Conclusion-: After using this extension, I found that it is the best extension for those who use Wikipedia a lot in their daily life and works very fine with all type of modern browser.
I hope you like my Post If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to Subscribe Techfloyd Newsletter for latest technical tips directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow Techfloyd on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.